Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What products do you use?

Before going to bed last night, I've been thinking what to write here on my blog. Then all of sudden I had this urge to share to you readers to share products that I have been using regularly. Here it is.. 


For Hair


I use Loreal's Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner. Before, my hair was damaged due to frequent hair coloring. It was very dry and often times would fall off. Then a friend recommended to use Loreal's Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner. I've seen the ads and It got me curious. They say It's a good shampoo for those who regularly have their hair colored. I've been using it for 4 months now and my hair is not dry anymore. It became smooth and silky; and my hair color became more prominent.


After washing my hair, I let it dry for a bit then I apply a small amount of Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat for damaged hair. I only use Vitress on my hair to give it a glossy shine. Only apply a small amount in your hair, you don't want it to be greasy.







For Face


I use Garnier Light Gentle Clarifying Foam in cleansing my face. Before, I used to have pimples even though I've been using a well-known brand who promises to have a pimple fighting effect. When I switched to Garnier, and I must say it does wonders! The zits started to lessen and disappear; and my skin became more clear and radiant. The price is affordable too. Only 7 pesos per sachet. I've been using it for 5 months now.

Another product of Garnier that I've been using is Garnier Light Complete Multi-action Whitening Cream. I use this instead of foundations and concealers. After cleansing my face with Garnier Light Gentle Clarifying Foam, I dab a small amount of Garnier Light Complete Multi-action Whitening Cream all over my face and neck. Then I finished it off with a loose powder and lip&cheek tint. What I love about this product is it lightens my pimple marks and it gives me a matte finished look. My only problem is, after a few hours my skin becomes oily so I have to re-apply a small amount of loose powder or use an oil film. But nonetheless, my skin feels great when using this product.


Whenever I have breakouts, I use Eskinol Classic Whitening Facial Cleanser and I incorporate 2 Clindamycin Capsules in it. Clindamycin is known to be an oral or a topical treatment for acne. It helps dries pimple and prevent further breakouts. But before using it, make sure to consult your doctor first.






At night before going to bed, I wash my face with Garnier Light Gentle Clarifying Foam and apply a small amount of Myra E Facial Moisturizer. It has Vitamin E which is an anti-oxidant. It moisturizes the skin than can give a 'blooming' and 'glowing' effect. I also take a Myra E 400 capsule before going to bed.






For Body


Perla is a laundry soap but some people have used them as a bath soap. I am one of them. I have been using it for almost a year now. They said that it can whiten the skin. It got me curious so I tried it. My skin is already fair so I wouldn't really see much difference. What I like about this soap is the feeling after taking a bath. You could feel that your skin is really clean but the only problem is it can make your skin dry.


 


 So after washing my body, I use Olay Natural White Soap or Belo Essentials Soap to prevent dryness. Yup, I bathe twice in every bath :) a bit of a hassle right? But its worth it. Not only that it has a whitening effect, It moisturizes your skin and makes your skin much softer and radiant.






 For the lotion, I just recently started using the Nivea Extra Whitening Inner Cell Repair Body Milk Lotion. I will keep you posted on that.

I hoped you enjoyed reading my post and it'd help you in deciding what to use. Message me for feedback. Thanks! :)

No comments: